Hotel Las Palmas
Tribes: Who likes this place?
What the scores mean:
These scores tell you how well-liked a place is in each Tribe. Gogobot Tribes are groups who share a certain travel style, like Family Travelers or History Buffs.
Which Gogobot Tribe do you belong to?Join now
- 98%Budget Travelers
Member Reviews (1)
- Hotel Las PalmasCommunity ManagerMember ofBudget TravelersLocal CultureVegetarian+ 2First to ReviewJan 10, 2014
This was my go-to hotel for myself and for visitors for many years because it had all the convenience of being in downtown Miraflores (it's a couple blocks from Parque Kennedy) without the exorbitant cost. The price over the last couple of years has begun to creep up - as though they realized they could charge more for the excellent location - so it's no longer a great deal, especially given that the rooms aren't that much to boast about. If you can find a good deal, you won't regret the location.Recommended for:Budget Travelers
Fair440 reviews across the web.
- Location100% liked the proximity to shopping.
- PriceBest value. 94% of the guests loved it.
- Hotel85% thought it was clean.
- Service85% found the staff to be very friendly.
- GroundsNice grounds. 82% satisfied guests.
- FoodTasty food. 70% of guests mentioned it positively.