Member Reviews (1)Write a review
- Hotel L'AubergeFirst to ReviewApr 08, 2013
Unless you are from Argentina or Uruguay, or have a major sweet tooth, you might not be able to comprehend the obsession with dulce de leche and obsession with tea-time. Chances are however, that after starving waiting for dinner at midnight, you will start indulging in this sugar attack at 5pm.
L'Auberge is a somewhat stuffy, Englishy looking place, where you can sit for tea and get incredible tasting Belgian waffles that are airy and crunchy and soft at the same time, topped with loads of dulce de leche or whipped cream. Yes, my friend. I hope you went to the gym earlier on!
The place gets packed during peak season at 6pm so either go early or wait for table while you people watch. And yes, don't wear your ratty clothes and dirty flip flops. People look like a million bucks in Punta and the same applies to L'Auberge.
Excellent!95 reviews across the web.
- Guests say the hotel is perfect for a romantic getaway.
- This is a wonderful boutique hotel, as guests say.
- GroundsPool was lovely, according to 100%.
- Ambiance100% enjoyed the friendly atmosphere.
- Restaurant100% found the breakfast to be wonderful.
- Service91% found the staff to be very friendly.
- HotelExcellent hotel.
- BeachWonderful beach.
- Business Center
- Fitness Center
- Room Service
- Free Parking
- Swimming Pool
- Free Hi Speed Internet