Hotel Le A Paris
Tribes: Who likes this place?
What the scores mean:
These scores tell you how well-liked a place is in each Tribe. Gogobot Tribes are groups who share a certain travel style, like Family Travelers or History Buffs.
Which Gogobot Tribe do you belong to?Join now
- 98%Luxury Travelers
- 93%Art & Design Lovers
- 80%Business Travelers
- 56%Budget Travelers
Member Reviews (5)
- Hotel Le A ParisMember ofLuxury TravelersOutdoor EnthusiastsFoodies+ 5Nov 19, 2013
This small and elegant boutique hotel is situated just off metro Saint-Philippe-du-Roule in the 8th arrondissement. It's the upscale neighborhood just between Rue St. Honoré and Champs Elysées. Perfect location to discover Paris, whether you'd like to go shopping or see some sights.
Hotel looks absolutely stunning. I fell in love with its black and white decor. It's styled with contemporary furniture, quality art and luxurious materials. Some of the paintings in the lobby are huge and you could just spend forever sitting on their comfy sofas browsing through the vast coffee book collection.The lounge bar is fabulously refined as well, and it's a great spot for an aperitif. The staff here was very friendly and easily approachable.
- Hotel Le A ParisMember ofLuxury TravelersLocal CultureOutdoor Enthusiasts+ 11Nov 27, 2013
Petite and Tasteful, this boutique hotel in the 8th arrondissement is the perfect place for professionals in the worlds of fashion or design.
It manages to balance a modern and fun design esthetic with tasteful minimalism and is also located in a central Parisian neighborhood that is quiet but also close enough to all of the sights and attractions.
The lounge area is full of colorful art and design books and a perfect place to relax or meet with clients.
However, the prices are predictably quite steep.
- Hotel Le A ParisMember ofLuxury TravelersLocal CultureBudget Travelers+ 7Oct 20, 2013
This hotel is walking distance to the Louvre, Musée de l’Orangerie and Musée d’Orsay and is located just off two of the best streets for luxury shopping: Rue du Faubourg Saint Honoré and Avenue des Champs Elysées.
I was instantly impressed by the sleek monochromatic décor found throughout this hotel that is nicely accented by huge abstract paintings that look like they belong in the Pompidou museum. Service is very professional and the lounge/library is an inviting area where you can sit in one of the chocolate brown chairs and browse through one of the many art books available. The bar is equally classy with white bricks and hanging lights and is a great place to end a day of exploring the museums of Paris.
- Hotel Le A ParisMember ofLuxury TravelersLocal CultureOutdoor Enthusiasts+ 4First to ReviewOct 14, 2013
This is my favorite mid-tier hotel in Paris. Very stylish. Rooms are small but the location is great and the staff are very friendly. Breakfast is excellent.
- Hotel Le A ParisMember ofLuxury TravelersLocal CultureBusiness Travelers+ 3Oct 25, 2013
A great inexpensive hotel!
It is clean and modern and a lively crowd make this place a winner.
Just a short walk to the Champs-Elysees and the 8th Arrondissement.
Very Good!171 reviews across the web.
- Guests think this is a good boutique hotel.
- Location100% enjoyed the nightlife nearby.
- Hotel100% thought it was clean.
- Service96% found the staff to be very friendly.
- Ambiance94% enjoyed the friendly atmosphere.
- Hotel BuildingAcceptable building. Only 65% of guests had positive things to say about it.
- Room64% said rooms were small.