Hotel le Bellechasse
Member Reviews (5)
- Hotel le BellechasseMember ofLocal CultureBusiness TravelersLuxury Travelers+ 2Jul 04, 2012
This is a perfect 4 stars boutique hotel literally adjunct to Musée d'Orsay and its Metro station in St. Germain. The decor is vibrant, almost over-the-top, and certainly memorable. The room is beautiful, welcoming and incredibly comfortable. Wi-Fi Complementary and service standard. It is a great value in the 1st arr., in Paris.
Hotel le Bellechasse St Germain features an elevator (lift) and air conditioning in public areas. Wireless Internet access is available in public areas. Room service is available 24 hours a day.
There are 34 guestrooms at Hotel le Bellechasse St Germain. Rooms are individually decorated. Bathrooms feature slippers and hair dryers. Guestrooms offer phones and in room safes. Televisions have satellite channels. Air conditioned rooms also include minibars, electronic/magnetic keys, and trouser presses. Guests may request irons/ironing boards and wake up calls. Housekeeping is available. Cribs (infant beds) are available on request.
Notifications and Fees:
The following mandatory hotel imposed fees are charged and collected by the hotel either at check in or check out.
- A city/local tax will be charged
Additional fees and deposits may be charged by the property at time of service, check in, or check out.
Excellent!123 reviews across the web.
- Guests think this is a good boutique hotel.
- Guests recommend this hotel for a romantic getaway.
- LocationNear to public transport, according to 100%.
- Ambiance100% enjoyed the friendly atmosphere.
- Service95% found the staff to be very friendly.
- Hotel Building88% said the facilities were very new.
- Food83% found the breakfast to be wonderful.
- Hotel70% thought it was clean.