Hotel Le Pacha
Tribes: Who likes this place?
What the scores mean:
These scores tell you how well-liked a place is in each Tribe. Gogobot Tribes are groups who share a certain travel style, like Family Travelers or History Buffs.
Which Gogobot Tribe do you belong to?Join now
- 98%Budget Travelers
Member Reviews (2)
- Hotel Le PachaCommunity ManagerMember ofLocal CultureOutdoor EnthusiastsFoodies+ 2First to ReviewSep 12, 2013
I came here years ago for dinner and entertainment. Little did I know I would BE the entertainment! Sitting on a chair on stage, next thing I knew, I was being wrapped by a cobra. By far one of the most memorable travel experience I have ever had!
Poor18 reviews across the web.
- LocationGood location. 75% of guests gave positive comments.
- Service70% found the staff to be very friendly.
- RoomRooms are ok. Only 62% of guests had positive things to say about it.
- FoodDisappointing food. 62% negative comments.
- Hotel BuildingAcceptable building. Only 55% of guests gave positive comments.
- HotelHotel is ok. Only 52% of guests had positive things to say about it.
Le Pacha features a concierge desk, multilingual staff, and tour/ticket assistance. This Tunis property has event space consisting of conference/meeting rooms and small meeting rooms. Wireless Internet access (surcharge) is available in public areas. Guest parking is complimentary. Additional property amenities include laundry facilities. The property has designated areas for smoking.
Bathrooms feature shower/tub combinations, bidets, complimentary toiletries, and hair dryers. Wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge; guestrooms also offer direct dial phones. Televisions have satellite channels. Air conditioned rooms also include blackout drapes/curtains. Cribs (infant beds) are available on request. Guestrooms are all non smoking.