Hotel Le Pacha
Member Reviews (2)Write a review
- Hotel Le PachaCommunity ManagerMember ofLocal CultureOutdoor EnthusiastsFoodies+ 2First to ReviewSep 12, 2013
I came here years ago for dinner and entertainment. Little did I know I would BE the entertainment! Sitting on a chair on stage, next thing I knew, I was being wrapped by a cobra. By far one of the most memorable travel experience I have ever had!
Mediocre29 reviews across the web.
- Hotel100% considered it to be not well-maintained.
- Food67% were unsatisfied with the breakfast.
- Room58% complained about the bathroom.
- Hotel BuildingBuilding is not very nice.
- ServiceService is below average.
- LocationLocation is acceptable.
Le Pacha features a concierge desk, multilingual staff, and tour/ticket assistance. This Tunis property has event space consisting of conference/meeting rooms and small meeting rooms. Wireless Internet access (surcharge) is available in public
Bathrooms feature shower/tub combinations, bidets, complimentary toiletries, and hair dryers. Wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge; guestrooms also offer direct dial phones. Televisions have satellite channels. Air conditioned rooms also include blackout drapes/curtains. Cribs (infant beds) are available on request. Guestrooms are all non smoking.
- Room Service
- Data Ports
- TV In Room
- Hair Dryer
- Air Conditioning
- Meeting Rooms