Hotel Leon Bianco
Member Reviews (2)
- Hotel Leon BiancoMember ofLocal CultureOutdoor EnthusiastsBudget Travelers+ 5First to ReviewSep 21, 2012
Magic! I mean, it is right in Piazza della Cisterna, which is the central square of the city and when you open the window in the morning..WOW! It seems to be back right in the Middle Age: no cars, no cycles, no neon shops signboards ... and instead the Towers. I suggest to stay here if you really want to enjoy the atmosphere of this place suspended in time. Simply great.
Excellent!822 reviews across the web.
- Service97% found the staff to be very friendly.
- Hotel94% thought it was clean.
- Room92% thought rooms were spacious.
- Food90% found the breakfast to be wonderful.
- PriceBest value. 90% of guests enjoyed it.
- Location79% liked the proximity to sightseeing.