Hotel Leonardo Da Vinci
Member Reviews (1)Write a review
- Hotel Leonardo Da VinciMember ofFoodiesFirst to ReviewMay 11, 2013
This 4-star hotel is a rare gem in Rome. The staff are extremely helpful and friendly, and the hotel is very welcoming and relaxing. The neighborhood is very quiet so getting a good night's rest shouldn't be an issue. There's a lounge/bar area on the ground floor, and there's also outdoor seating as well (even if there's not much to look at). The hotel is close to the Lepanto metro A stop as well as the bus stops that are also nearby. You can pretty much get anywhere you need to go in Rome from this point. I found the rooms to be on the smaller side for the price, but they are clean and well-maintained. If you're looking to save money and a budget hotel, you will probably need to look elswhere.
Fair602 reviews across the web.
- Location96% liked the proximity to sightseeing.
- Food91% found the breakfast to be wonderful.
- Hotel79% thought it was clean.
- Service78% found the staff to be very friendly.
- PricePrice is tolerable.
- InternetInternet is average.
- Business Center
- Room Service
- Air Conditioning
- In-House Bar
- In-House Dining