Tribes: Who likes this place?
What the scores mean:
These scores tell you how well-liked a place is in each Tribe. Gogobot Tribes are groups who share a certain travel style, like Family Travelers or History Buffs.
Which Gogobot Tribe do you belong to?Join now
- 98%Luxury Travelers
User Reviews (3 Reviews)
- Hotel Londra PalaceMember ofLocal CultureFoodiesLuxury TravelersJun 22, 2013
Stunning views of the water this hotel is close but not too close to St. Mark's Square. A bit near all the touristy shops, but where in Venice isn't. An affordable luxury boutique hotel.Recommended for:Luxury Travelers
- Hotel Londra PalaceFirst to ReviewFeb 14, 2013
From what I could tell, this is among the best hotels in Venice. I really enjoyed my stay here, but it wasn't without it's hiccups. I know the last thing I should worry about in such a beautiful and unique place is the internet, but the WIFI was pretty unusable. Aside from that the staff was amazing and they treated us very well.
I enjoyed the breakfast buffet the most! There was a raspberry tart that I (though I felt guilty having it for breakfast) loved. Every bit of the buffet was amazing, but that's kind of expected in Europe.... especially Italy, I suppose.
Outstanding!541 reviews across the web.
- Guests recommend this hotel for a romantic getaway.
- Guests think this is a wonderful family hotel.
- Location100% liked the proximity to sightseeing.
- Service95% found the staff to be very friendly.
- Room92% thought the view was good.
- Hotel90% thought it was clean.
- Food90% found the breakfast to be wonderful.
- Hotel Building83% said the facilities were very new.
About Hotel Londra Palace:
Dining options at Hotel Londra Palace include a restaurant and a bar/lounge. Room service is available during limited hours. A complimentary buffet breakfast is served daily. This 4.0 star property offers small meeting
There are 53 guestrooms at Hotel Londra Palace. Bathrooms feature shower/tub combinations with handheld showerheads. They also offer phones, bidets, and makeup/shaving mirrors. Wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge; guestrooms also offer in room safes. LCD televisions have satellite channels. Air conditioned rooms also include desks and minibars. Guests may request hypo allergenic bedding and wake up calls. A nightly turndown service and housekeeping are available. Cribs (infant beds) and rollaway beds are available on request.