Hotel Ludovisi Palace
Tribes: Who likes this place?
What the scores mean:
These scores tell you how well-liked a place is in each Tribe. Gogobot Tribes are groups who share a certain travel style, like Family Travelers or History Buffs.
Which Gogobot Tribe do you belong to?Join now
- 98%Budget Travelers
- 98%Family Travelers
Member Reviews (3)
- Hotel Ludovisi PalaceOct 29, 2013
I had no problems with the Hotel Ludovisi, but I met a woman in the hotel lobby having a travel nightmare. The fellow behind the desk did everything he could possibly do to assist her. He was literally on two phones at once, keeping light hearted about the situation and in good humor, and keeping her well informed the whole time. He approached the problem as an opportunity to serve her. For me, this made up for the not-that-great aesthetic of the hotel (which the other people seemed to enjoy, so maybe it was just me). The breakfast room is smallish and the lobby nearly non-existent.
- Hotel Ludovisi PalaceMember ofLocal CultureBudget TravelersFoodies+ 7Jul 04, 2012
My first experience of the Hotel Ludovisi Palace felt like a busy airport terminal. I ran into a woman whose travel agent had screwed up her reservation, meaning she was meant to check out of the hotel a day before her flight. The concierge was polite and didn't miss a beat. But in Italian he made it clear that his job went only so far...the hotel was full and he could not give her a room for the night. All of which left me with the first impression of a very professional, well-run hotel where the service stops at the duty level. The rooms are comfortable, however, and the location is relatively convenient, just off the Via Veneto and close to Barberini metro. Not a bad place to stay, tuttosommato!
Very Good!715 reviews across the web.
- Guests recommend this hotel for a romantic getaway.
- Internet100% thought it was a great value.
- LocationNear to public transport, according to 100%.
- Service97% found the staff to be very friendly.
- Hotel94% thought it was clean.
- PriceGreat price. Appreciated by 88% of guests.
- Food69% found the breakfast to be acceptable.