Tribes: Who likes this place?
What the scores mean:
These scores tell you how well-liked a place is in each Tribe. Gogobot Tribes are groups who share a certain travel style, like Family Travelers or History Buffs.
Which Gogobot Tribe do you belong to?Join now
- 98%Luxury Travelers
- Be the first to review this place!+10 points (applies to reviews that are 75 characters or more)
Very Good!426 reviews across the web.
- Hotel100% thought it was clean.
- Ambiance100% enjoyed the friendly atmosphere.
- Service98% found the staff to be very friendly.
- Location95% liked the proximity to sightseeing.
- Food76% found the breakfast to be wonderful.
- PricePrice is tolerable. Only 69% of guests gave positive feedback.
Dining options at Hotel Lumen Paris Louvre include a restaurant. Room service is available during limited hours. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available in public areas. For a surcharge, the property offers an airport shuttle (available on request). Concierge services and limo/town car service are available. Guest parking is available for a surcharge. Additional property amenities include multilingual staff and express check in. This is a smoke free property. A total renovation of this property was completed in 2007.
There are 37 guestrooms at Hotel Lumen Paris Louvre. Bathrooms feature shower/tub combinations with handheld showerheads. They also offer bathrobes, slippers, and hair dryers. In addition to in room safes, guestrooms offer multi line phones with voice mail. Televisions have satellite channels and pay movies. Air conditioned rooms also include desks, minibars, welcome amenities, and electronic/magnetic keys. Guests may request hypo allergenic bedding, extra towels/bedding, and wake up calls. A nightly turndown service and housekeeping are available. Cribs (infant beds) are available on request. Guestrooms are all non smoking.