Member Reviews (2)
- Hotel MajesticCommunity ManagerMember ofLocal CultureFoodiesBackpackers+ 4First to ReviewAug 12, 2013
A classic hotel located in a very nice location close to great shopping and offering amazing views. The sea is just a few blocks away. Staff were friendly and the place was quite grand, albeit, again, in a classic way. I appreciated how the on-site restaurant serves Napoletana cuisine.
The area around the hotel is quite bustling with shops and restaurants. The Metro is a short walk away, as is the funicolare to Vomero, so guests are pretty well-connected to the rest of the city. The hotel provides wireless Internet and satellite television for free; a nice touch.
- Hotel MajesticJul 05, 2012
Hotel Majestic is a typical Italian old fashioned hotel: classy, quiet, great location. Maybe is a little far to reach the very first time, but is quite well connected and served by buses and tram. Common areas, like the bar and the living room are very elegant and there’s also a restaurant within you can taste a lot of traditional Neapolitan dishes (good!). More than 100 rooms, all quite small but comfortable and sunny, some of them with a nice view of the Gulf and the Vesuvius. Despite this “elegant” look, the staff is very friendly and nice. The hotel is not far from the sea and the harbor, so you can plan a trip on the nearly islands, but if you prefer shopping, you’ll find a lot of nice and classy shops all around.
Good!316 reviews across the web.
- Location100% liked the proximity to shopping.
- Service98% found the staff to be very friendly.
- PriceGreat price. Appreciated by 83% of guests.
- Hotel BuildingVery nice building. 82% of the guests liked it.
- HotelHotel is nice enough. 79% of guests gave positive feedback.
- GroundsGrounds are not bad. Only 68% of guests gave positive feedback.
Each of Hotel Majestics 112 rooms feature satellite television, complimentary wireless Internet, minibars and safes. Breakfast and nearby parking are both available with a surcharge.