Piazza Indipendenza 24, 50129 Florence, Italy
See Room Choices:
- Be the first to review this place!+10 points (applies to reviews that are 75 characters or more)
Good!185 reviews across the web.
- Location92% liked the proximity to sightseeing.
- PriceExcellent value for money, said 91%.
- Service86% found the staff to be very friendly.
- Food85% found the breakfast to be wonderful.
- Hotel84% thought it was clean.
- GroundsPleasant grounds. 75% of guests gave positive feedback.
Hotel malaspina, realized in an ancientflorentine home of the xix century, stands in oneof the most beautiful squares of the city, nearthe historical centre, the railway station andfortezza da bassos congress centre. we have easyaccess for disabled people. parking facilitiesavailable at garages outside the hotel. the 31bedrooms provided with all modern comforts, theparlor with the veranda, the pleasant bar and thevarious rooms elegantly furnished, create afeeling of warm hospitality. a kind and friendlyhospitality is a tradition of the malaspinafamily, the same family which, in the middle age,received dante alighieri, as a guest at fosdinovocastle. set in one of the grandest and nicestpiazzas of florence, piazza dell indipendenza,the hotel malaspina offers welcoming lounge ofcharm and character. the bedrooms are furnishedand decorated to a high standard and offer everymodern comfort tv via satellite, mini bar, airconditioning, direct telephone line, internetconnection. situated in the north west quarterof the historic centre, within walking distanceof the main historical sites, the malaspina hasonly recently been converted into a hotel and ishoused in a fine 19th century palazzo. it isstill owned by the noble torrigiani malaspinafamily, owners of the torrigiani garden inflorence and malaspina castle in fosdinovo,famous for hosting dante when he fled florence