Member Reviews (1)Write a review
Good!1479 reviews across the web.
- Guests recommend this hotel for budget travelers.
- Guests think this is a family-friendly hotel.
- Internet100% thought it was a great value.
- PriceExcellent value for money, said 99%.
- Location94% liked the proximity to shopping.
- Service91% found the staff to be very friendly.
- Food75% found the breakfast to be wonderful.
- HotelHotel is nice enough.
Dining options at Sofitel Bangkok Sukhumvit include a restaurant and a bar/lounge. Recreational amenities include an outdoor pool, a spa tub, a sauna, and a fitness facility. This 4.5 star property has a business center and offers secretarial
Refrigerators and coffee/tea makers are offered. Bathrooms feature hair dryers. Guestrooms offer direct dial phones and complimentary newspapers. Televisions have satellite channels and DVD players. Air conditioned rooms also include irons/ironing boards.
Additional fees and deposits may be charged by the property at time of service, check in, or check out.
- Business Center
- Fitness Center
- Room Service
- Swimming Pool
- Data Ports
- TV In Room
- Hair Dryer
- Air Conditioning
- In-House Bar
- Clothing Iron
- In-House Dining
- Coffee & Tea Maker