Tribes: Who likes this place?
What the scores mean:
These scores tell you how well-liked a place is in each Tribe. Gogobot Tribes are groups who share a certain travel style, like Family Travelers or History Buffs.
Which Gogobot Tribe do you belong to? Join now
- 98%Outdoor Enthusiasts
- 98%Budget Travelers
- 74%Family Travelers
Member Reviews (1)Write a review
- Hotel MarinellaMember ofOutdoor EnthusiastsLocal CultureBudget Travelers+ 2First to Review
The best thing about the Marinella is the location. It's right on the Viale Margherita, putting in the middle of what's best about Marciana Marina. Some front rooms have fabulous views of the harbor and sea, and back rooms may have a view of Monte Capanne. Step out of the hotel and you're in the middle of the evening passegiata. However, the hotel, even after a recent remodel, is a bit shabby, the desk can be indifferent, and the street below a bit noisy. Rooms are small and seem a bit worn. But again, the views are terrific.Recommended for:
Good!117 reviews across the web.
- Service94% found the staff to be very friendly.
- LocationGreat parking, according to 86%.
- Hotel78% thought it was clean.
- Restaurant53% found the breakfast to be acceptable.
- GroundsNice grounds.
- BeachWonderful beach.
- Free Parking
- Swimming Pool