Tribes: Who likes this place?
What the scores mean:
These scores tell you how well-liked a place is in each Tribe. Gogobot Tribes are groups who share a certain travel style, like Family Travelers or History Buffs.
Which Gogobot Tribe do you belong to?Join now
- 98%Outdoor Enthusiasts
- 98%Budget Travelers
- 98%Family Travelers
Member Reviews (2)
- Hotel MatinaMember ofLocal CultureBusiness TravelersFoodies+ 3First to ReviewOct 25, 2013
I actually really liked this place!
It was a basic property in Santorini and the price was pretty reasonable.
Santorini is really expensive so if you are on a budget this place is good.
It is one block away from Kamari Beach which is one of the island's Black Sand Beaches.
There are plenty of restaurants nearby and I would definetly suggest renting a Vespa to get around.
The owners are very accomodating and you can arrange for airport transfers or he will pick you up at the port.
They charge a nominal fee but it is well worth it.
There is a pool and a small bar if you want to just chill at the hotel.
Excellent!79 reviews across the web.
- Guests think this is a wonderful family hotel.
- AmbianceGreat ambiance. 97% of guests enjoyed it.
- Service97% found the staff to be very friendly.
- Location93% appreciated the closeness to the beach.
- HotelExcellent hotel. Highly appreciated by 93% of guests.
- GroundsPool was lovely, according to 92%.
- BeachBeach is lovely. Appreciated by 88% of guests.