Tribes: Who likes this place?
What the scores mean:
These scores tell you how well-liked a place is in each Tribe. Gogobot Tribes are groups who share a certain travel style, like Family Travelers or History Buffs.
Which Gogobot Tribe do you belong to? Join now
- 98%Art & Design Lovers
- 98%Local Culture
- 74%Business Travelers
- 74%Family Travelers
Member Reviews (2)Write a review
- Hotel MediciMember ofLocal CultureOutdoor EnthusiastsBudget Travelers+ 6
This is probably ok for a short stay in Rome, it has all the basics, is pretty central and close to metro and train stations, it’s in an old building and the area has character but the hotel feels a little tired… you get the feeling it could do with a bit of a face lift in the communal areas. The rooms looked like they had been refurbished and you can request a bathtub if you want to relax after a long day around the city. There are all the requirements with minibar, safe and free wifi and a basic breakfast and a nice little courtyard to sit in and get away from the city noises and a good place to meet other guests. Nothing spectacular, but fine for the area.Recommended for:
- Hotel MediciMember ofLocal CultureLuxury TravelersArt & Design LoversFirst to Review
This hotel is in a great location near Termini station and walkable to a number of tourist sites. The rooms were just OK with some mildew in the bathroom. The breakfast was basic.
Good!1311 reviews across the web.
- Location100% enjoyed the restaurants & bars nearby.
- Hotel96% thought it was clean.
- Service90% found the staff to be very friendly.
- PriceExcellent value for money, said 84%.
- Restaurant66% found the breakfast to be acceptable.
- RoomOnly 50% said rooms were big enough.