Tribes: Who likes this place?
What the scores mean:
These scores tell you how well-liked a place is in each Tribe. Gogobot Tribes are groups who share a certain travel style, like Family Travelers or History Buffs.
Which Gogobot Tribe do you belong to?Join now
- 98%Art & Design Lovers
- 74%Business Travelers
- 74%Family Travelers
Member Reviews (1)
- Hotel MinaAmbassadorMember ofArt & Design LoversLocal CultureOutdoor Enthusiasts+ 4First to ReviewOct 16, 2013
Great central hotel for the female solo traveler. Conveniently located in Sultanahmet, it's only minutes away from Sultanahmet Blue Mosque, Hagia Sophia and Topkapi Palace. That allows for easy city exploring, while also being comfortable with the location. The rooms are spacious and nicely decorated, and they have an amazing rooftop terrace with unbeatable city views, overlooking Bosphorus and the Blue Mosque. The food is good and reasonably priced. The concierge service is good as well, I would just avoid booking tours through the hotel, as they are much more expensive. Everything is within reach on your own, and several times cheaper.
Good!26 reviews across the web.
- Hotel100% thought it was clean.
- Location97% liked the proximity to sightseeing.
- Service95% found the staff to be very friendly.
- Food87% found the breakfast to be wonderful.
- Hotel BuildingVery nice building. 81% satisfied guests.
- PricePrice is reasonable. 79% of guests gave positive feedback.