Tribes: Who likes this place?
What the scores mean:
These scores tell you how well-liked a place is in each Tribe. Gogobot Tribes are groups who share a certain travel style, like Family Travelers or History Buffs.
Which Gogobot Tribe do you belong to?Join now
- 98%Budget Travelers
- Be the first to review this place!+10 points (applies to reviews that are 75 characters or more)
Very Good!55 reviews across the web.
- Service95% found the staff to be very friendly.
- LocationTerrific location. 91% of guests enjoyed it.
- AmbianceLovely ambiance. 84% satisfied guests.
- HotelHotel is great. Appreciated by 83% of guests.
- PriceGreat price. Appreciated by 82% of guests.
- Food52% found the breakfast to be acceptable.
Mocali Hotel features multilingual staff, express check in, and express check out. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available in public areas. Guest parking is complimentary. Additional property amenities include coffee in the lobby. A total renovation of this property was completed in April 2006.
There are 40 guestrooms at Mocali Hotel. Balconies offer city, ocean, or mountain views. Bathrooms feature showers. In addition to complimentary wireless Internet access, guestrooms offer phones. 24 inch televisions have cable channels. Air conditioned rooms also include ceiling fans.
Notifications and Fees:
- Minimum Spring Break check in age: 18 years old
- There are no room charges for children 12 years old and younger who occupy the same room as their parents or guardians, using existing bedding.
- All guests staying in hotel guestrooms must be registered with the hotel.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check in, or check out.
- Weekly housekeeping provided; fees apply for additional cleaning
- Late check out: MXN 100
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.