- Business Center
- Fitness Center
- Room Service
- Pets Allowed
- TV In Room
- Hair Dryer
- Air Conditioning
- Electronic Room Keys
- In-House Bar
- Meeting Rooms
- Clothing Iron
- In-House Dining
- Wake Up Service
- Family Rooms
- Mini Bar In Room
- Show more
Tribes: Who likes this place?
What the scores mean:
These scores tell you how well-liked a place is in each Tribe. Gogobot Tribes are groups who share a certain travel style, like Family Travelers or History Buffs.
Which Gogobot Tribe do you belong to?Join now
- 98%Business Travelers
- 51%Luxury Travelers
- 51%Green Travelers
User Reviews (8 Reviews)
- Hotel Monaco San Francisco - a Kimpton HotelJan 22, 2014
I love Kimpton!
On my trip to Seattle, we found the Hotel Monaco by searching for hotels online. What I loved about Hotel was that it was nice and clean. And very trendy!
An added bonus was that they gave us our own pet fish to take care of in our room. we didn't have to feed it though, the hotel staff took care of that!
Also, what I liked was that they gave us free breakfast at their restaurant! And the breakfast there was really good! They even served alcoholic breakfast drinks early in the morning. HELLO! B-52!
The rooms were nice and clean, and I enjoyed my stay here. I will definitely be booking at the Hotel Monaco again the next time I'm in Seattle!
- Hotel Monaco San Francisco - a Kimpton HotelMember ofLocal CultureOutdoor EnthusiastsFoodies+ 5Aug 17, 2013
Hotel Monaco is a lovely boutique hotel from the Kimpton group, conveniently located at the cusp of the TrendyNob. Right next to the Clift Hotel and across from Hotel Diva, I must say this is just as fabulous as the other two (both of which I've stayed in). It's just two blocks away from Union Square and a block away from my favorite bar, Rye -- what an ideal location!
I adore the tropical/safari theme. There are animal print camis, boxers, socks and robes in the closet. Love the white on white zebra print bedding too. Speaking of the bed, it's so comfy you feel like you're laying on clouds! And how can I not give anything less than 5 stars to a hotel that offers complimentary WiFi, morning coffee and tea in their cafe, hosted wine happy hours in the living room every evening and Aveda bath products? Not to mention that if you forgot your toothbrush, toothpaste, straightening iron, curling iron and fashion tape -- they've got you covered, literally!Recommended for:Business Travelers
- Hotel Monaco San Francisco - a Kimpton HotelMar 27, 2013
If you haven't stayed in a Monaco...this one is fantastic. Lots of fun. Last time I was there Elton John was staying there. You can have a goldfish for your room. it is a beautiful and charming hotel and the food is great and near some excellent restaurants
- Hotel Monaco San Francisco - a Kimpton HotelCommunity ManagerMember ofLocal CultureOutdoor EnthusiastsBudget Travelers+ 8Nov 23, 2012
A cute boutique hotel located in Union Square are of San Francisco. I like the hotel chain as it's dog friendly, they have a complimentary wine hour daily for their hotel guests, and they had nice Aveda toiletry products. . A nice touch to make guest and pets feel welcomed and looked after. The single room I had was a bit small and there wasn't much of a view from the window, but it served its purpose and the design was cute and funky.
- Hotel Monaco San Francisco - a Kimpton HotelMember ofLocal CultureOutdoor EnthusiastsBudget Travelers+ 8Jul 05, 2012
My favorite hotel in SF. It has space, personality and old world charm blended with modern amenities. Stay here whenever I visit and always recommend this or Triton (slightly cheaper and a little closer to The Embarcadero).
- Hotel Monaco San Francisco - a Kimpton HotelJul 04, 2012
Another great Kimpton hotel in SF. This one is large, clean, and has the Grand Cafe as the restaurant here. Nice evening wine service here too (at the hotel, as a happy hour for guests). Kimpton has several Monaco hotels across the US, and they all look alike and have the same great service.
Outstanding!1409 reviews across the web.
- Guests think this is a good boutique hotel.
- Guests recommend this hotel for a romantic getaway.
- Ambiance99% enjoyed the friendly atmosphere.
- Location97% liked the proximity to sightseeing.
- Service97% found the staff to be very friendly.
- Bar and Beverages96% thought the wine selection was excellent.
- Hotel84% thought it was clean.
- Food83% were happy with the price.