Tribes: Who likes this place?
What the scores mean:
These scores tell you how well-liked a place is in each Tribe. Gogobot Tribes are groups who share a certain travel style, like Family Travelers or History Buffs.
Which Gogobot Tribe do you belong to?Join now
- 98%Luxury Travelers
Member Reviews (7)Write a review
- Hotel MontefioreFirst to ReviewJul 04, 2012
My favorite hotel in Tel Aviv! Its a very small boutique hotel with beautifully decorated sleek rooms, great service and delicious food, especially their Israeli breakfast. If you can't stay here then come for dinner, it is one of the best restaurants in Tel Aviv!
Featuring original Bauhaus architecture, Hotel Montefiore was Tel Avivs first boutique hotel. It provides a relaxed, informal atmosphere and free Wi-Fi throughout. An
Hotel Montefiore offers elegant rooms with an iPod docking station and original artwork. Fitted with modern furnishings, rooms have luxurious bathrooms with soft bathrobes and slippers. Each room has an LCD TV with satellite channels and a DVD player, together with a multilingual library and tea/coffee maker.
- Room Service
Very Good!594 reviews across the web.
- Guests recommend this hotel for budget travelers.
- Guests recommend this hotel for business travelers.
- Location100% enjoyed the restaurants & bars nearby.
- Food100% loved the dining experience.
- Ambiance98% enjoyed the friendly atmosphere.
- Hotel97% thought it was clean.
- Service95% found the staff to be very friendly.
- GroundsBeautiful grounds.