- Business Center
- Pets Allowed
User Reviews (3 Reviews)
- Hotel MontfleuriJul 04, 2012
It is a fine hotel, probably does not meet up the 4-star rating as it claims. At least the staff is friendly and the location is great (close to the Champs Elysées. But I still think it's on the pricy side and you don't that much more for what you pay for.
- Hotel MontfleuriMember ofLocal CultureOutdoor EnthusiastsBudget Travelers+ 7Jul 04, 2012
This hotel was a perfectly quiet reclusive area in the heart of this crazy city. More importantly when you get out of the hotel..
Avenue de la Grande Armée!!!
Right down the street is the Arc de Triomphe!
Very Good!180 reviews across the web.
- LocationTerrific location. Highly appreciated by 95% of guests.
- Service94% found the staff to be very friendly.
- HotelHotel is nice enough. 75% of guests mentioned it positively.
- Hotel BuildingAcceptable building. Only 60% of guests gave positive comments.
- Food58% found the breakfast to be acceptable.
- RoomOnly 52% said rooms were big enough.