Hotel Nacional de Cuba
Tribes: Who likes this place?
What the scores mean:
These scores tell you how well-liked a place is in each Tribe. Gogobot Tribes are groups who share a certain travel style, like Family Travelers or History Buffs.
Which Gogobot Tribe do you belong to? Join now
- 98%History Buffs
- 90%Luxury Travelers
- 59%Art & Design Lovers
Member Reviews (10)Write a review
- Hotel Nacional de CubaMember ofFamily TravelersFoodiesWellnessLuxury Travelers
The cocktails are wonderful. Spent too many afternoons sipping on Pina Coladas people watching. Also, when Internet access was down in other parts of the city, the Nacional was usually up and runningRecommended for:
- Business Center
- Room Service
- Swimming Pool
Good!56 reviews across the web.
- This is a wonderful design hotel, as guests say.
- Guests recommend this as a luxury hotel.
- GroundsPool was lovely, according to 85%.
- Ambiance85% were fond of the entertainment options.
- Location77% enjoyed the restaurants & bars nearby.
- Hotel Building74% enjoyed the lobby entrance.
- Hotel73% thought it was clean.
- Restaurant73% found the breakfast to be wonderful.