Tribes: Who likes this place?
What the scores mean:
These scores tell you how well-liked a place is in each Tribe. Gogobot Tribes are groups who share a certain travel style, like Family Travelers or History Buffs.
Which Gogobot Tribe do you belong to?Join now
- 98%Budget Travelers
- Be the first to review this place!+10 points (applies to reviews that are 75 characters or more)
Good!595 reviews across the web.
- Guests recommend this hotel for a romantic getaway.
- Guests recommend this hotel for budget travelers.
- Location99% liked the proximity to sightseeing.
- Service98% found the staff to be very friendly.
- PriceBest value. 91% of the guests loved it.
- Hotel81% thought it was clean.
- Food74% found the breakfast to be wonderful.
- Room66% complained about the bathroom.
The property offers an airport shuttle (surcharge). Guest parking is available for a surcharge. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available in public areas. Nadia Hotel Amsterdam features laundry facilities. A complimentary breakfast is served daily.
There are 52 guestrooms at Nadia Hotel Amsterdam. In addition to complimentary wireless Internet access, guestrooms offer direct dial phones and in room safes. Televisions have cable channels. Rooms also include minibars.
Notifications and Fees:
The following mandatory hotel imposed fees are charged and collected by the hotel either at check in or check out.
- A city/local tax will be charged
Additional fees and deposits may be charged by the property at time of service, check in, or check out.