Hotel Nikko Guam
Member Reviews (3)Write a review
- Hotel Nikko GuamMember ofLocal CultureOutdoor EnthusiastsFoodies+ 4
This faded Goliath is your Guam stereotype and a bastion of familiarity to the hoardes of Japanese arriving here by tour bus.
Fine for a night stopover when you just need a bed but devoid of real character. May appeal to families.
Rooms are basic but tired. They've done some updating in the public spaces but this place is a 70s time warp.Recommended for:
- Hotel Nikko GuamMember ofLocal CultureBudget TravelersBusiness Travelers+ 2First to Review
Wide, open, airy space overlooking the water...think Agora style. Little waterpark, but not bad. Spa downstairs near the pool - perhaps my fave one on Guam. It's at the end of the Tumon hotel strip, but it's not a far walk to the busier area. Has its own chapel with a view, and it's near the less crowded Gun Beach.
Good!169 reviews across the web.
- Guests think this is a family-friendly hotel.
- Guests consider it an awesome beach hotel.
- Location100% appreciated the closeness to the beach.
- Service93% found the staff to be very friendly.
- Hotel84% thought it was clean.
- GroundsPool was lovely, according to 74%.
- PricePrice is reasonable.
- BeachBeach is lovely.
- Business Center
- Free Parking
- Swimming Pool
- Free Hi Speed Internet