Hotel Oceana Santa Monica
Tribes: Who likes this place?
What the scores mean:
These scores tell you how well-liked a place is in each Tribe. Gogobot Tribes are groups who share a certain travel style, like Family Travelers or History Buffs.
Which Gogobot Tribe do you belong to? Join now
- 98%Family Travelers
- 83%Luxury Travelers
Member Reviews (4)Write a review
- Hotel Oceana Santa MonicaMember ofFamily TravelersOutdoor EnthusiastsFoodies+ 3First to ReviewSep 13, 2013
Great boutique hotel. Wonderful service and cute tiny little restaurant on premise. Good for families. It's sleepy and a bit off the beaten path but we've really enjoyed our stay.Recommended for:
- Hotel Oceana Santa MonicaMember ofLocal CultureFoodiesLuxury TravelersJul 02, 2013
Designer Anthony Baratta drew out the property’s mid-century roots by ditching the Mediterranean palette in exchange for SoCal hues, Mad Men–era furniture, and Calder-inspired chandeliers. The refreshed hotel reopened in March 2013, complete with restaurant Tower 8, where Santa Monica native and Michelin-starred chef Josiah Citrin emphasizes southern California cuisine like ahi tuna tartare and avocado mousseline as well as farmers’ market salads. To really channel your SoCal chi, sign up for the free yoga classes.Recommended for:
Recreational amenities include an outdoor pool and a fitness facility. This 4.0 star property offers small meeting rooms, secretarial services, and business services. High speed Internet access is available in public
There are 70 guestrooms at Hotel Oceana. Guestrooms are all accessible via exterior corridors. Beds come with premium bedding. Coffee/tea makers and minibars are offered. Bathrooms feature phones, makeup/shaving mirrors, designer toiletries, and bathrobes. In addition to in room safes, guestrooms offer multi line phones with voice mail. Plasma televisions have pay movies. Air conditioned rooms also include separate sitting areas, desks, ceiling fans, and irons/ironing boards. Guests may request hypo allergenic bedding and wake up calls. Housekeeping is available. Cribs (infant beds) are available on request. Guestrooms are all non smoking.
Notifications and Fees:
The following mandatory hotel imposed fees are charged and collected by the hotel either at check in or check out.
- Resort fee: US$ 20 per room, per night
- Use of pool
- Use of sporting facilities or equipment
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check in, or check out.
- Valet parking: US$ 33 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Business Center
- Fitness Center
- Room Service
- Swimming Pool
- Free Hi Speed Internet
- Data Ports
- TV In Room
- Hair Dryer
- Air Conditioning
- Meeting Rooms
- Clothing Iron
- Wake Up Service
- Family Rooms
- Coffee & Tea Maker
- Car Rental Desk
- Mini Bar In Room
Excellent!205 reviews across the web.
- This is a wonderful boutique hotel, as guests say.
- Guests think this is a family-friendly hotel.
- Service96% found the staff to be very friendly.
- Room92% thought rooms were spacious.
- Location86% appreciated the closeness to the beach.
- Hotel86% thought it was clean.
- Ambiance83% enjoyed the friendly atmosphere.
- Hotel Building80% enjoyed the lobby entrance.