Hotel Okura Tokyo
- Business Center
- Fitness Center
- Room Service
- Free Parking
- Data Ports
- Hair Dryer
- Air Conditioning
- Electronic Room Keys
- In-House Bar
- Video Check Out
- Meeting Rooms
- In-House Dining
- Wake Up Service
- Coffee & Tea Maker
- Mini Bar In Room
- Show more
Member Reviews (2)
Excellent!1493 reviews across the web.
- Guests recommend this as a luxury hotel.
- Guests recommend this hotel for business travelers.
- Service98% found the staff to be very friendly.
- LocationNear to public transport, according to 97%.
- Food88% loved the dining experience.
- Hotel87% thought it was clean.
- Room84% thought rooms were spacious.
- GroundsPool was lovely, according to 74%.
Dining options at Hotel Okura, Tokyo include a restaurant and a bar/lounge. Room service is available 24 hours a day. Recreational amenities include an indoor pool, a health club, a spa tub, and a sauna. The property's full service health spa has massage/treatment rooms and beauty services. This 4.5 star property has a business center and offers small meeting rooms, secretarial services, and limo/town car service. High speed Internet access is available in public areas. This Tokyo property has event space consisting of banquet facilities, conference/meeting rooms, a ballroom, and exhibit space. Wedding services, translation services, and tour assistance are available. Guest parking is complimentary. Additional property amenities include a concierge desk, multilingual staff, and gift shops/newsstands.
There are 833 guestrooms at Hotel Okura, Tokyo. Refrigerators, coffee/tea makers, and minibars are offered. Bathrooms feature handheld showerheads. They also offer phones, bidets, and makeup/shaving mirrors. In addition to complimentary newspapers, guestrooms offer direct dial phones with voice mail. Televisions have pay movies. Air conditioned rooms also include desks, remote lighting/drapery/curtain control, blackout drapes/curtains, and electronic check out. Guests may request irons/ironing boards and wake up calls. A nightly turndown service and housekeeping are available. Cribs (infant beds) and rollaway beds are available on request.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.