Hotel Opera Roma
Member Reviews Write a review
- Be the first to review this place!+10 points (applies to reviews that are 75 characters or more)
Very Good!544 reviews across the web.
- Guests say the hotel is perfect for a romantic getaway.
- LocationNear to public transport, according to 100%.
- Hotel100% thought it was clean.
- Service95% found the staff to be very friendly.
- Restaurant86% found the breakfast to be wonderful.
- InternetInternet works.
- PricePrice is reasonable.
For a surcharge, shuttle services include an airport shuttle (available on request) and an area shuttle. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available in public areas. Hotel Opera Roma features multilingual staff, tour/ticket assistance, and currency exchange. Additional property amenities include computer rentals.
There are 7 guestrooms at Hotel Opera Roma. In addition to complimentary wireless Internet access, guestrooms offer direct dial phones and in room safes. LCD televisions have satellite channels and pay movies. Rooms also include desks, minibars, and electronic/magnetic keys.
Notifications and Fees:
The following mandatory hotel imposed fees are charged and collected by the hotel either at check in or check out.
- City/local tax: EUR 2 per person, per night
Additional fees and deposits may be charged by the property at time of service, check in, or check out.
- Free Hi Speed Internet
- Data Ports
- TV In Room
- Electronic Room Keys
- Car Rental Desk
- Mini Bar In Room