Tribes: Who likes this place?
What the scores mean:
These scores tell you how well-liked a place is in each Tribe. Gogobot Tribes are groups who share a certain travel style, like Family Travelers or History Buffs.
Which Gogobot Tribe do you belong to?Join now
- 98%Luxury Travelers
- 98%Local Culture
- 74%Business Travelers
- 74%Family Travelers
- 50%Budget Travelers
Member Reviews (1)
- Hotel PabaMember ofLocal CultureBudget TravelersLuxury TravelersFirst to ReviewAug 22, 2013
This small hotel has a handful of rooms and is run by a lovely lady who will help you with directions and tips for exploring Rome. The hotel is around the corner from the Coliseum and could not be in a better location. The price ranges from 70 euros for a double to 260 euros for a small suite. The price is reasonable for the location. You can walk to many of the sights such as the Coliseum, Forum, Pantheon, Trevi Fountain and so on. Breakfast is provided in your room and the air conditioning is lovely. I highly recommend this hotel.
Excellent!21 reviews across the web.
- Guests think this is a wonderful family hotel.
- PriceExcellent value for money, said 100%.
- Service97% found the staff to be very friendly.
- Location94% enjoyed the nightlife nearby.
- Hotel94% thought it was clean.
- Food77% found the breakfast to be wonderful.
- Internet71% thought it was a great value.