Tribes: Who likes this place?
What the scores mean:
These scores tell you how well-liked a place is in each Tribe. Gogobot Tribes are groups who share a certain travel style, like Family Travelers or History Buffs.
Which Gogobot Tribe do you belong to? Join now
- 98%History Buffs
Member Reviews (1)Write a review
- Hotel PalacioMember ofAdventure TravelersLocal CultureBusiness Travelers+ 4First to ReviewJul 03, 2012
This is a great value with an original colonial décor on the center of the ‘Zona Colonial’ (old town). The room was comfortable and beautiful with French doors and high ceilings. The tropical garden in the courtyard was charming. The complementary breakfast was good while internet lacked strength. The hotel is by ‘Calle El Conde’, the major pedestrian street of the historical old town. Do know: this was a presidential house in the 20th century. Do drink: there is plenty of good rum in DR, taste some!Recommended for:
Excellent!636 reviews across the web.
- This is a wonderful boutique hotel, as guests say.
- Guests recommend this hotel for budget travelers.
- Location100% enjoyed the restaurants & bars nearby.
- PriceExcellent value for money, said 100%.
- Service92% found the staff to be very friendly.
- Hotel89% thought it was clean.
- Room83% were happy with the bathroom.
- Restaurant83% found the breakfast to be wonderful.
Dining options at Hotel Palacio include a restaurant and a bar/lounge. Room service is available during limited hours. Recreational amenities include an outdoor pool, a sauna, and a fitness facility. This 3.5 star property offers small meeting rooms and secretarial services. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available in public areas. This Santo Domingo property has 145 square feet of event space. Concierge services and tour/ticket assistance are available. Guest parking is complimentary. Additional property amenities include multilingual staff and laundry facilities. A total renovation of this property was completed in July 2008.
There are 43 guestrooms at Hotel Palacio. Guestrooms are all accessible via exterior corridors. Guestrooms have city or courtyard views. Beds come with
Notifications and Fees:
- There are no room charges for children 10 years old and younger who occupy the same room as their parents or guardians, using existing bedding.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check in, or check out.
- Late check out: US$ 20.00
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Fitness Center
- Room Service
- Free Parking
- Swimming Pool
- Data Ports
- TV In Room
- Hair Dryer
- Air Conditioning
- Electronic Room Keys
- In-House Bar
- Meeting Rooms
- In-House Dining
- Coffee & Tea Maker
- Mini Bar In Room