Hotel Palazzo Manfredi
Phone:+39 06 7759 1380
- Room Service
- Free Hi Speed Internet
- Pets Allowed
- Data Ports
- Hair Dryer
- Air Conditioning
- Electronic Room Keys
- In-House Bar
- Meeting Rooms
- Parking Garage
- Clothing Iron
- In-House Dining
- Wake Up Service
- Family Rooms
- Children Allowed
- Mini Bar In Room
- Handicap Accessible
- Valet Parking
- Continental Breakfast
- Non-Smoking Rooms
- Dry Cleaning
- Show more
Tribes: Who likes this place?
What the scores mean:
These scores tell you how well-liked a place is in each Tribe. Gogobot Tribes are groups who share a certain travel style, like Family Travelers or History Buffs.
Which Gogobot Tribe do you belong to?Join now
- 98%Luxury Travelers
Member Reviews (4)
- Hotel Palazzo ManfrediMember ofOutdoor EnthusiastsFoodiesLuxury Travelers+ 1Sep 11, 2013
Exceptional location overlooking the Colosseum - the only way you'll get any closer is by being in it. Elegantly appointed rooms (you'll need to book a deluxe room or a suite if you want that all important view) decorated in a modern classic Italian style. A great weekend bolthole.Recommended for:Luxury Travelers
- Hotel Palazzo ManfrediFirst to ReviewJul 08, 2012
We were so impressed with the hotel and the staff at Palazzo Manfredi. We had some concerns that being right next to the Colliseum would turn out NOT to be a good location, but in fact we found it extraordinarily convenient and safe. We walked everywhere from here... Trastevere, Jewish ghetto area, the antiquities and forum, Spanish steps and fountain, along the river... very easy. But also very convenient to Metro and popular bus lines.
The rooms at Manfredi are lovely... spacious, very high ceilings, and the staff is truly wonderful and will go out of their way to anticipate your needs and help you with anything you could want. This could be a noisy location, but the hotel is VERY well built with thick, double-pane windows that really blocked out the noise. The restaurant is lovely for the great free breakfast... top-notch, high-end food and service. (PRICEY for Dinner, but so is most anything good in Rome). Great hotel all around.
Excellent!148 reviews across the web.
- Guests recommend this hotel for a romantic getaway.
- Guests think this is a wonderful family hotel.
- Location100% enjoyed the nightlife nearby.
- Service96% found the staff to be very friendly.
- Room95% thought the view was good.
- Food87% found the breakfast to be wonderful.
- HotelHotel is great. 82% of the guests liked it.
- Hotel BuildingAcceptable building. Only 60% of guests gave positive comments.