Great location, fantastic service and evening wine hour. Pool is just OK and Wilshire side of the building can be noisy but other than that I can definitely say I enjoyed my stay there and would recommend it as a quaint, artistic metro hotel with a great restaurant!
Things to do near Hotel Palomar Los Angeles - Westwood - a Kimpton Hotel for Trendsters
- 10.24 mi0.24 mi from Hotel Palomar Los Angeles - Westwood - a Kimpton Hotel1 review
There's a trend of luxury theaters being built in LA and ipic is one of the newest that just popped up in Westwood. The theater is tied to a gourmet restaurant and you have waiters that serve you food and drinks right to your seats. The theater seats all come with blankets and pillows and recline all the way down ...Popular withTrendstersLuxuryNightlife
- 20.93 mi0.93 mi from Hotel Palomar Los Angeles - Westwood - a Kimpton Hotel7 reviews
Royce Hall is a beautiful architectural creation. It's funny because the facade is used in movies to depict Harvard. Anyway, you'll find music and other performances here in addition to classrooms.Popular withStudentsLocalBudget
- 30.74 mi0.74 mi from Hotel Palomar Los Angeles - Westwood - a Kimpton Hotel29 reviews
Proud Bruin here. UCLA is the most popular college in the U.S. It receives more applications than anywhere else, and for good reason! With noteworthy alumni, a thriving athletic program, and a stunning campus in the middle of an exciting, iconic city, the time I spent here was a blast.Popular withStudentsLocalHistory
- 40.41 mi0.41 mi from Hotel Palomar Los Angeles - Westwood - a Kimpton Hotel7 reviews
#BeTipsy #BeStuffed This happy hour runs daily from 4pm to 7pm and then starts again at 10pm. The food menu is fifty percent off delicious items like crab cakes, sweet potato fries, mac and cheese, and sliders, and the drink menu includes $6 wines, $5 martinis, and $4 draft beers. BrokeGirlsGuide.comPopular withNightlife
- 50.52 mi0.52 mi from Hotel Palomar Los Angeles - Westwood - a Kimpton Hotel12 reviews
This is a young, "hip" district in Los Angeles that offers an assortment of boutiques, chain stores, and cute restaurants. A much cleaner part of Los Angeles than most, this area is home to the University of California, Los Angeles campus. If you like cheap, quirky toys and gifts, check out Aahs! Gift store on Westwood Blvd.Popular withBudgetStudents
- 60.38 mi
- 70.59 mi0.59 mi from Hotel Palomar Los Angeles - Westwood - a Kimpton Hotel5 reviews
You have not seen a movie the way it was meant to be viewed until you've seen it here (aka FOX Theater) in Westwood. I cannot count the number of movies I've seen here on their opening nights. Getting tickets a week in advance and standing in line for hours so we would get our prime spots dead center in ...Popular withBudget
- 80.49 mi0.49 mi from Hotel Palomar Los Angeles - Westwood - a Kimpton Hotel3 reviews
A hidden gem on UCLA's campus. An intimate but very modern theatre housed in a charming stone building that opens out into a little courtyard complete with a spanish-tiled fountain and trees lit with lanterns and white lights. A nice little bar that serves light refreshments like cheese plates, cookies, wines (including bubbly), and tea/coffee. You can even pre-order refreshments ...
- 90.27 mi0.27 mi from Hotel Palomar Los Angeles - Westwood - a Kimpton Hotel3 reviews
Some of the most expensive real estate in the Southland that will never be developed. Why? Because of the people that live here now: Mel Torme, Dominique Dunne and Heather O'Rourke, Jack Lemmon AND Walter Matthau, Eva Gabor, Truman Capote, Dean Martin, of course Marilyn Monroe, and dozens of other recognizable names; in the words of one memorial bench, "sit ...
- 100.89 mi0.89 mi from Hotel Palomar Los Angeles - Westwood - a Kimpton Hotel3 reviews
Full disclosure - I'm an alum. Since the renovations were completed I've been dying to get a chance to go to the new Pauley to see what they have done. I got a chance when I got some free tickets for a basketball game for renewing my football season tickets. I am happy to see the new screen thingy in ...
- 110.44 mi
- 120.46 mi0.46 mi from Hotel Palomar Los Angeles - Westwood - a Kimpton Hotel3 reviews
Ok, I'm a lingerie addict, I'll admit it. And sometimes you feel like La Perla, but sometimes you don't want to spend $150 for a bra. If you fall into this second category and are in the Grove, stop into the Victoria's (or as I like to call it- Vicky's - we know each other well!) It's the largest and ...
- 130.48 mi0.48 mi from Hotel Palomar Los Angeles - Westwood - a Kimpton Hotel2 reviews
LA's premier regional theatre attraction. Enjoy star-quality performances by some of Hollywood's local celebs and Broadway stage actors! Come early for pre-drinks in the beautifully designed courtyard & lounge.
- 140.52 mi0.52 mi from Hotel Palomar Los Angeles - Westwood - a Kimpton Hotel2 reviews
Ditch the crowds and the heat by slipping into this underappreciated garden complex.Popular withOutdoor
- 150.74 mi0.74 mi from Hotel Palomar Los Angeles - Westwood - a Kimpton Hotel2 reviews
There is so much great Bruin gear and other UCLA-branded stuff to be found here. Collecting them can be a dangerous and expensive addiction, but oh it feels so good. True Bruin for life!Popular withGreen
- 160.97 mi0.97 mi from Hotel Palomar Los Angeles - Westwood - a Kimpton Hotel2 reviews
I got my hair cut at Yellow Balloon for years as a kid. I always had fun there, even though thinking back it was a little run down. I drove by recently and they had renovated and it looked much improved. I always got a good haircut, and def recommend it if you need a quick trim or buzz.Popular withFamilies
- 170.76 mi
- 180.52 mi0.52 mi from Hotel Palomar Los Angeles - Westwood - a Kimpton Hotel1 review
This store is amazing! Full of sweets from all around the world and tons of different kinda of soda pop! I saw chocolate bars that I had when I was in Europe! Like Cadbury and Hazelnut Kit Kat. Even Japanese snacks -- Pocky and Panda snacks. It's in a convenient spot in Westwood for UCLA students. Brush your teeth well ...Popular withFamilies
- 190.81 mi
- 200.52 mi