Hotel Palomar Los Angeles - Westwood - a Kimpton Hotel
Tribes: Who likes this place?
What the scores mean:
These scores tell you how well-liked a place is in each Tribe. Gogobot Tribes are groups who share a certain travel style, like Family Travelers or History Buffs.
Which Gogobot Tribe do you belong to?Join now
- 75%Art & Design Lovers
- 75%Business Travelers
- 51%Spiritual Seekers
- 51%Luxury Travelers
Member Reviews (7)
- Hotel Palomar Los Angeles - Westwood - a Kimpton HotelMember ofFamily TravelersLocal CultureOutdoor Enthusiasts+ 6Jul 04, 2012
We blocked guest rooms here for our wedding and got an awesome discount to stay in a suite the night of the wedding. It's a lovely hotel, with well-chosen & stylish furnishings and luxurious amenities. They were easy to work with in regard to reserving rooms for wedding guests, and the front desk staff we interacted with while we were there could not have been nicer.
- Hotel Palomar Los Angeles - Westwood - a Kimpton HotelMember ofFoodiesWellnessLuxury Travelers+ 3Apr 11, 2014
Great location, fantastic service and evening wine hour. Pool is just OK and Wilshire side of the building can be noisy but other than that I can definitely say I enjoyed my stay there and would recommend it as a quaint, artistic metro hotel with a great restaurant!
- Hotel Palomar Los Angeles - Westwood - a Kimpton HotelJan 08, 2014
Love, love this hotel. You are made to feel like a celebrity from minute one. Every member of the staff goes out of their way to make your stay special which makes magnifies the physical beauty of this hotel. Let me give you an example: In the morning, I went downstairs to get coffee from the "coffee hour" offered just off the lobby. As I walked back to the elevator, one of the staff rushed to press the button for me and then stepped inside of the elevator car to press the button of my floor. All with a smile and wishes for a good day....genuine and heartwarming! You can tell that this hotel is run the right the right way...employees treated right which is carried through to the guests.
Fergie, my 2 pound Yorkie, was also treated like a star and received pet amenities and her name on the pet welcome board which is displayed at the outer lobby entrance.
I would suggest this hotel to anyone desiring my favorite type of accommodation; upscale, boutique.
- Hotel Palomar Los Angeles - Westwood - a Kimpton HotelJul 04, 2012
Beautiful hotel! My friends and I got to experience all the major amenities: Free wine happy hour in the swanky lounge area, dinner at the restaurant (delicious!), fitness center (the biggest one I've seen in a hotel) and outdoor pool. Everything there was on par with what you would expect at any of the Palomars. Only tricky thing: To unplug the sink, just press down on the plug. We couldn't figure that one out for a while.
Excellent!1208 reviews across the web.
- Guests think this is a family-friendly hotel.
- Especially suitable as wellness hotel according to guests.
- Ambiance97% enjoyed the friendly atmosphere.
- Service96% found the staff to be very friendly.
- Hotel93% thought it was clean.
- Internet91% thought it was a great value.
- Location90% enjoyed the nightlife nearby.
- Food76% found the breakfast to be wonderful.