User Reviews (3 Reviews)
- Hotel ParadoxMember ofLocal CultureOutdoor EnthusiastsFoodies+ 5May 01, 2013
You might drive right past this hotel as you come off of Hwy 1 or 17, but don't! The Hotel Paradox is new boutique hotel in Downtown Santa Cruz.
You'll be pleasantly surprised to find that the interior is very modern. The decor is urban forest chic. Be sure to look for white squirrel sculptures running along the wall of one of the hallways by the restaurant.
There's a great pool area with cabanas and bar - perfect for summer pool parties. There's also a fitness center right by the pool. The rooms are stylish and clean with free WiFi, iPod dock, work station, flat screen tv and mini fridge. Be sure to dine at Solaire, the hotel's farm-to-table organic, American comfort food restaurant and bar.
The hotel is located a few minutes drive from the beach and boardwalk. There's $5 overnight parking at the hotel lot.
Outstanding!951 reviews across the web.
- Guests think this is a good boutique hotel.
- Guests recommend this hotel for a romantic getaway.
- Hotel97% thought it was clean.
- Service96% found the staff to be very friendly.
- GroundsPool was lovely, according to 96%.
- LocationCity centre within easy reach, said 92%.
- Ambiance88% enjoyed the friendly atmosphere.
- Food81% loved the menu selection.