Hotel Paris Rivoli
Member Reviews (1)
- Hotel Paris RivoliMember ofLocal CultureOutdoor EnthusiastsBusiness Travelers+ 5First to ReviewJul 04, 2012
Have stayed here a couple of times while in Paris. It is easy walking distance to Bastille, Louvre, Notre Dame, Pompidou Center, department stores. We stayed at topmost floor - rooms are very small and tiny, if you have a big bag you will not be able to move around. The view from the window was nice. There are quite a few nice breakfast places and cafes around. We would stay again...
Good!575 reviews across the web.
- LocationNear to public transport, according to 100%.
- Service94% found the staff to be very friendly.
- Hotel85% thought it was clean.
- PriceExcellent value for money, said 79%.
- Room65% said rooms were small.
- Food63% found the breakfast to be acceptable.