Hotel Patio Andaluz
Member Reviews (1)Write a review
- Hotel Patio AndaluzFirst to ReviewJul 04, 2012
I like the Patio Andaluz as a good option near the old town. I like the location and Colonial style and it is still affordable. Be careful venturing out on your own in Quito and leave your valuables behind. It's a great city to explore, but use common sense to avoid any hassles.
Excellent!107 reviews across the web.
- This is a wonderful boutique hotel, as guests say.
- Service98% found the staff to be very friendly.
- Ambiance92% enjoyed the friendly atmosphere.
- Location88% liked the proximity to sightseeing.
- Hotel73% considered it to be very well-maintained.
- GroundsPleasant grounds.
- FoodTasty food.
Dining options at Hotel Patio Andaluz include a restaurant and a bar/lounge. Room service is available during limited hours. This 4.0 star property has a business center and offers small meeting rooms,
There are 31 guestrooms at Hotel Patio Andaluz. Bathrooms feature shower/tub combinations and complimentary toiletries. Televisions are available in guestrooms. Rooms also include desks, complimentary bottled water, and welcome amenities. Guests may request irons/ironing boards, hair dryers, and wake up calls. A nightly turndown service and housekeeping are available.
- This multi story property does not have elevators.
- Business Center
- Room Service
- Data Ports
- TV In Room
- In-House Bar
- Meeting Rooms
- In-House Dining
- Wake Up Service