Hotel Pennsylvania New York
Tribes: Who likes this place?
What the scores mean:
These scores tell you how well-liked a place is in each Tribe. Gogobot Tribes are groups who share a certain travel style, like Family Travelers or History Buffs.
Which Gogobot Tribe do you belong to? Join now
- 98%Budget Travelers
Member Reviews (5)Write a review
- Hotel Pennsylvania New YorkMember ofOutdoor EnthusiastsLocal CultureBusiness TravelersFoodiesSep 06, 2012
This is a busy tourist hotel without much in the way of amenties (like no wifi in the rooms), but it often has cheap deals. If you just need a bed, this might be a good deal if you can put up with the insanity.
Recreational amenities include a fitness facility. This 2.0 star property has a business center and offers small meeting rooms and audio visual equipment. Wireless Internet access is available in public areas. This New York property has event space consisting of banquet facilities, conference/meeting rooms, a ballroom, and exhibit space. Guest parking is available for a surcharge. Additional property amenities include a bar/lounge, valet parking, and a concierge desk.
There are 1,700 guestrooms at Hotel Pennsylvania. Bathrooms feature hair dryers. Televisions have video game consoles and pay movies. Rooms also include blackout drapes/curtains, electronic/magnetic keys, irons/ironing boards, and clock radios. Guests may request refrigerators and wake up calls. Housekeeping is available. Cribs (infant
Notifications and Fees:
- There are no room charges for children 16 years old and younger who occupy the same room as their parents or guardians, using existing bedding.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check in, or check out.
- Valet parking: US$ 40 per day
- Valet parking large vehicle: US$ 50 per day
- Rollaway bed: US$ 25 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Business Center
- Fitness Center
- Pets Allowed
- Data Ports
- Hair Dryer
- Electronic Room Keys
- In-House Bar
- Meeting Rooms
- Clothing Iron
- Wake Up Service
Mediocre23655 reviews across the web.
- Guests recommend this hotel for budget travelers.
- LocationNear to public transport, according to 99%.
- Service61% indicated the reception staff was not good.
- Hotel61% thought it was rather dirty.
- Restaurant57% were unsatisfied with the breakfast.
- PricePrice is tolerable.
- Hotel BuildingBuilding is not very nice.