Hotel Pension Lumes
Tribes: Who likes this place?
What the scores mean:
These scores tell you how well-liked a place is in each Tribe. Gogobot Tribes are groups who share a certain travel style, like Family Travelers or History Buffs.
Which Gogobot Tribe do you belong to?Join now
- 98%History Buffs
Member Reviews (2)
- Hotel Pension LumesJul 05, 2012
Lumes is very centrally located in an ancient Viennese building close to one of its most characteristics squares, Franziskaner Platz. Nothing to die for, but the 8 rooms and the 3 apartments with a mix of old furniture and Ikea style can be a good choice considering the location and that breakfast is included..Recommended for:History Buffs
- Hotel Pension LumesMember ofLocal CultureOutdoor EnthusiastsBudget Travelers+ 2First to ReviewJul 04, 2012
Lumes is centrally located in old Vienna, just steps away from St. Stephans Cathedral. The room I had was quiet and comfortable, and the staff was helpful. I'd book it again if I get a chance to return to Vienna.
Poor15 reviews across the web.
- Service100% found the staff to be very friendly.
- HotelExcellent hotel. 100% of guests enjoyed it.
- LocationLocation is great. 88% satisfied guests.
- FoodFood is delicious. 80% of the guests liked it.
- RoomAwful rooms. Criticized by 80% of the guests.