Hotel Place St. Michel
Tribes: Who likes this place?
What the scores mean:
These scores tell you how well-liked a place is in each Tribe. Gogobot Tribes are groups who share a certain travel style, like Family Travelers or History Buffs.
Which Gogobot Tribe do you belong to?Join now
- 98%Budget Travelers
- Be the first to review this place!+10 points (applies to reviews that are 75 characters or more)
Good!354 reviews across the web.
- Guests think this is a good boutique hotel.
- Guests recommend this hotel for a romantic getaway.
- Ambiance100% enjoyed the friendly atmosphere.
- Service96% found the staff to be very friendly.
- LocationGreat parking, according to 94%.
- Hotel89% thought it was clean.
- Food83% loved the dining experience.
- PricePrice is tolerable. Only 68% of guests gave positive feedback.
This 3.5 star property offers limo/town car service and business services. High speed Internet access is available in public areas. Wedding services and concierge services are available. Guest parking is available for a surcharge. Additional property amenities include a bar/lounge, multilingual staff, and self parking.
There are 28 guestrooms at Hotel St. Michel. Rooms are individually decorated. Beds come with memory foam mattresses and premium bedding. Bathrooms feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Televisions have pay movies. Air conditioned rooms also include ceiling fans, blackout drapes/curtains, welcome amenities, and clock radios. Guests may request a turndown service and wake up calls. Housekeeping is available. Cribs (infant beds) and rollaway beds are available on request.
Notifications and Fees:
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check in, or check out.
- Self parking: US$ 9 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.