Hotel Playa la Medialuna
Member Reviews (1)
- Hotel Playa la MedialunaFirst to ReviewJul 05, 2012
This was one of our Honey moon "splurges" and it was still very reasonably priced for the quality of experience we had. The service was lackluster by comparison, but the facility was beautiful. It had its own little cove for swimming on the white sand beach and we got a room with a hot tub on the deck that had a view of the ocean and the cove. We felt safe and had just enough privacy and mother nature graced us with an amazing red sunrise in the AM. Can't go too wrong here. Smaller, a bit out of the way, but nothing is too far in Isla Mujeres.
Very Good!123 reviews across the web.
- Location100% appreciated the closeness to the beach.
- PriceExcellent value for money, said 100%.
- GroundsPool was lovely, according to 87%.
- Hotel75% thought it was clean.
- Hotel Building71% enjoyed the lobby entrance.
- BeachBeach is lovely.