Hotel Playa la Medialuna
Tribes: Who likes this place?
What the scores mean:
These scores tell you how well-liked a place is in each Tribe. Gogobot Tribes are groups who share a certain travel style, like Family Travelers or History Buffs.
Which Gogobot Tribe do you belong to?Join now
- 98%Budget Travelers
Member Reviews (1)
- Hotel Playa la MedialunaFirst to ReviewJul 05, 2012
This was one of our Honey moon "splurges" and it was still very reasonably priced for the quality of experience we had. The service was lackluster by comparison, but the facility was beautiful. It had its own little cove for swimming on the white sand beach and we got a room with a hot tub on the deck that had a view of the ocean and the cove. We felt safe and had just enough privacy and mother nature graced us with an amazing red sunrise in the AM. Can't go too wrong here. Smaller, a bit out of the way, but nothing is too far in Isla Mujeres.
Very Good!51 reviews across the web.
- Location100% appreciated the closeness to the beach.
- Service96% found the staff to be very friendly.
- PriceBest value. 93% of guests enjoyed it.
- GroundsPool was lovely, according to 88%.
- BeachBeach is lovely. 80% of the guests liked it.
- Hotel77% thought it was clean.