Hotel Playa la Medialuna
Member Reviews (1)Write a review
- Hotel Playa la MedialunaFirst to Review
This was one of our Honey moon "splurges" and it was still very reasonably priced for the quality of experience we had. The service was lackluster by comparison, but the facility was beautiful. It had its own little cove for swimming on the white sand beach and we got a room with a hot tub on the deck that had a view of the ocean and the cove. We felt safe and had just enough privacy and mother nature graced us with an amazing red sunrise in the AM. Can't go too wrong here. Smaller, a bit out of the way, but nothing is too far in Isla Mujeres.
Very Good!168 reviews across the web.
- Guests recommend this hotel for budget travelers.
- This is a wonderful boutique hotel, as guests say.
- Location100% appreciated the closeness to the beach.
- PriceExcellent value for money, said 100%.
- Service84% found the staff to be very friendly.
- BeachBeach sports facilities are great, according to 83%.
- Hotel72% thought it was clean.
- GroundsNice grounds.
- Swimming Pool