Hotel Posada Canal Grande
Tribes: Who likes this place?
What the scores mean:
These scores tell you how well-liked a place is in each Tribe. Gogobot Tribes are groups who share a certain travel style, like Family Travelers or History Buffs.
Which Gogobot Tribe do you belong to?Join now
- 98%Budget Travelers
- Be the first to review this place!+10 points (applies to reviews that are 75 characters or more)
Outstanding!242 reviews across the web.
- PriceExcellent value for money, said 100%.
- Hotel100% thought it was clean.
- Service99% found the staff to be very friendly.
- AmbianceGreat ambiance. 91% of guests enjoyed it.
- Hotel BuildingVery nice building. 88% satisfied guests.
- GroundsPool was lovely, according to 86%.
Dining options at Hotel Posada Canal Grande include a restaurant and a bar/lounge. The property serves a complimentary breakfast each morning and hosts a complimentary reception. Recreational amenities include an outdoor pool and a sauna.
There are 12 guestrooms at Hotel Posada Canal Grande. Guestrooms are all accessible via exterior corridors. Balconies offer mountain, pool, or garden views. Beds come with signature bedding, down comforters, and down blankets. Bathrooms feature showers, double sinks, bidets, and makeup/shaving mirrors. In addition to complimentary wireless and wired high speed Internet access, guestrooms offer phones, free local calls, and in room safes. Televisions have cable channels. Guests may request microwaves, irons/ironing boards, and hair dryers. Cribs (infant beds) are available on request. Guestrooms are all non smoking.
Notifications and Fees:
- Minimum Spring Break check in age: 14 years old
- All guests staying in hotel guestrooms must be registered with the hotel.
The following mandatory hotel imposed fees are charged and collected by the hotel either at check in or check out.
- All citizens of Costa Rica will be charged the national value added tax
Additional fees and deposits may be charged by the property at time of service, check in, or check out.