Tribes: Who likes this place?
What the scores mean:
These scores tell you how well-liked a place is in each Tribe. Gogobot Tribes are groups who share a certain travel style, like Family Travelers or History Buffs.
Which Gogobot Tribe do you belong to?Join now
- 98%Budget Travelers
- Be the first to review this place!+10 points (applies to reviews that are 75 characters or more)
Poor458 reviews across the web.
- LocationTerrific location. 96% of guests enjoyed it.
- PriceBest value. 91% of the guests loved it.
- Service91% found the staff to be very friendly.
- RoomFor 81%, the rooms looked old.
- Food58% found the breakfast to be acceptable.
- Hotel52% thought the cleanliness of the hotel was average.
Dining options at Hotel Prim include a restaurant and a bar/lounge. Room service is available during limited hours. This 2.0 star property has a business center and offers small meeting rooms. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available in public areas. This Mexico City property has 2 meeting rooms. Concierge services and tour assistance are available. Guest parking is complimentary. Additional property amenities include multilingual staff, gift shops/newsstands, and currency exchange.
There are 149 guestrooms at Hotel Prim. Televisions have cable channels. Rooms also include complimentary bottled water. Housekeeping is offered and guests may request wake up calls.
Additional fees and deposits may be charged by the property at time of service, check in, or check out.