Tribes: Who likes this place?
What the scores mean:
These scores tell you how well-liked a place is in each Tribe. Gogobot Tribes are groups who share a certain travel style, like Family Travelers or History Buffs.
Which Gogobot Tribe do you belong to?Join now
- 98%Adventure Travelers
- 98%Local Culture
- 74%Spiritual Seekers
Member Reviews (1)
- Hotel ProvincialMember ofLocal CultureOutdoor EnthusiastsBudget Travelers+ 4First to ReviewJan 25, 2014
Listed on the National Register of Historic Places, this hotel is an architectural gem that has had its structures meticulously restored to make for classically beautiful lodging. After passing through different hands, a military hospital was constructed on the hotel’s site in 1722. Guests who booked rooms in Building #5 have reported seeing the apparitions of several bloody, Confederate Army soldiers moaning in agonizing pain being tended to by military surgeons. One guest even reported that as the elevator door opened on the hotel’s second floor, the military hospital was entirely in view. Many people have also claimed seeing pools of blood and blood stains appearing and disappearing mysteriously on the bedding and floors of particular rooms. But, of course, all of these quickly disappear when the lights are flicked on.
Excellent!1148 reviews across the web.
- Guests recommend this hotel for a romantic getaway.
- Guests think this is a wonderful family hotel.
- Hotel97% thought it was clean.
- Location96% enjoyed the nightlife nearby.
- Service94% found the staff to be very friendly.
- Ambiance90% enjoyed the friendly atmosphere.
- PriceGreat price. 83% satisfied guests.
- GroundsPool was lovely, according to 83%.
Dining options at Hotel Provincial include a restaurant. A complimentary breakfast is served daily. Recreational amenities include an outdoor pool. Wireless Internet access is available in public areas. Business services and concierge services are available. Guest parking is available for a surcharge. Additional property amenities include valet parking and coffee in the lobby.
There are 93 guestrooms at Hotel Provincial. Bathrooms feature designer toiletries and hair dryers. Air conditioned rooms also include irons/ironing boards and clock radios. Housekeeping is offered and guests may request wake up calls. Cribs (infant beds) and rollaway beds are available on request.
Notifications and Fees:
- There are no room charges for children 17 years old and younger who occupy the same room as their parents or guardians, using existing bedding.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check in, or check out.
- Valet parking: US$ 23 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.