- 10.13 mi
- 20.16 miBerenstraat 38, 1016 GH Amsterdam, Netherlands0.16 mi from Hotel Pulitzer, A Luxury Collection Hotel
The Pancakes in Amsterdam are pretty well known to be fantastic, but Pancakes! topped every other restaurant out there. The restaurant itself was in an old dutch home in a really pretty part of the city and the decor inside was kitschy but not over-the-top. We ordered two different pancakes and it was impossible to decide which was better. Seriously.Popular withFoodiesFamilies
- 30.08 miPrinsengracht 381 , Amsterdam, Netherlands0.08 mi from Hotel Pulitzer, A Luxury Collection Hotel45 reviews
This Michelin-starred (2010) restaurant not only has an open kitchen, but open (well, closed, but glass doors) refrigerators as well. The food is perfect for a light lunch, with a menu featuring salumi and cheese, and tasty soups and salads.
- 40.21 miHazenstraat 25-A, 1016 SM Amsterdam, Netherlands0.21 mi from Hotel Pulitzer, A Luxury Collection Hotel53 reviews
Cute and cozy chocolate shop with a delightful owner who gives samples of the chocolate before you buy (genius!). The choco-shot (drink chocolate) is amazing and they also have tea, coffee and a small selection of baked goods as well. The selection of chocolates is varied and very high quality without being pretentious. I know now where all my friends' ...Popular withFoodies
- 50.06 miKeizersgracht 238, Grachtengordel-West, Nederland0.06 mi from Hotel Pulitzer, A Luxury Collection Hotel52 reviews
The casual grill restaurant of Hotel Pulitzer, overlooking the beautiful canals of Amsterdam, welcomes everyone! Enjoy classic grill specialties and local seasonal dishes, along with a selection of fine wines. Restaurant Keizersgracht 238 is open for lunch and dinner.
- 60.25 miHerengracht 309, 1016 AV Amsterdam, Nederland0.25 mi from Hotel Pulitzer, A Luxury Collection Hotel4.52 reviews
Odette serves a delicious breakfast menu in a fresh room full of white-painted furniture overlooking the canals. Lunch is also available, and on cold days it's actually quite hard to extract yourself from this warm haven...no matter, you can keep ordering coffee and people-watch in this bustling little café.
- 70.23 mi
- 80.25 miKeizersgracht 384, Amsterdam, Netherlands0.25 mi from Hotel Pulitzer, A Luxury Collection Hotel51 review
One of the very best restaurants in Amsterdam, if not in The Netherlands. Situated in hotel The Dylan, the restaurant combines excellent food (try the chef's signature, dove) with great hospitality! Maitre Casper Westerveld is an excellen host and will make sure you have a memorable evening!!!
- 90.08 miWestermarkt 21 27, 1016 DJ Amsterdam, Nederland0.08 mi from Hotel Pulitzer, A Luxury Collection Hotel51 review
If you need to have something from the supoermarkt Albert Hein is defianlty the best chose, they have fresh juices, Sandwiches etc for an easy lunch in for example the Vondel park or just sit along the canals.
- 100.24 mi
- 110.13 mi
- 120.17 mi
- 130.14 miPrinsengracht 277, 1016 GW Grachtengordel-West, Nederland0.14 mi from Hotel Pulitzer, A Luxury Collection Hotel
Located nect to the Westerkerk, close to the Anne Frank House and Hotel Pulitzer. This is a nice bar for a if you want to go out on Friday/Saturday, but don't want to go to a club. No admission fee, a DJ plays music, good hip crowd.
- 140.17 mi
- 150.23 mi
- 160.18 miKeizersgracht 312, 1016 EX Amsterdam, Netherlands0.18 mi from Hotel Pulitzer, A Luxury Collection Hotel41 review
Small underground restaurant that does a fabulous 25-euro, 3-course meal. Lots of organic meat and produce on the menu. I choose the beef carpaccio with pesto, rocket salad, roasted pumpkin seeds and parmesan cheese as my starter and practically inhaled it. I chose the lamb stew that had dates, figs and lemon which was fine but not as spectacular as ...Popular withVegetarianFoodies
- 170.03 mi
- 180.07 miPrinsengracht 287, 1016 GW Amsterdam, Netherlands0.07 mi from Hotel Pulitzer, A Luxury Collection Hotel
We needed a relatively quick 5 p.m. dinner before catching a flight and nothing was open yet, so we stumbled into this great little restaurant. Carla and Ester opened the kitchen early for us, made us two outstanding meals, and then could not have been nicer about the fact that we didn't have enough cash on hand to pay for ...
- 190.22 mi0.22 mi from Hotel Pulitzer, A Luxury Collection Hotel41 review
The restaurant is located near the Westerkerk, on one of the most beautiful channels of Amsterdam. The kitchen is a combination of Mediterranean and Classic Dutch cuisine.
- 200.12 miRozengracht 89, 1016 LT Amsterdam, Netherlands0.12 mi from Hotel Pulitzer, A Luxury Collection Hotel41 review
The food at Döner Palace is a bargain in the trendy Jordaan neighborhood for affordable, freshly-prepared, and delicious food. Having just returned from Istanbul shortly before eating here, I can confirm that the chefs have retained all of the authentic, subtle flavour and spice of the original. Eat in rather than takeaway in order to try the salads and full ...