Tribes: Who likes this place?
What the scores mean:
These scores tell you how well-liked a place is in each Tribe. Gogobot Tribes are groups who share a certain travel style, like Family Travelers or History Buffs.
Which Gogobot Tribe do you belong to?Join now
- 98%Budget Travelers
Member Reviews Write a review
- Be the first to review this place!+10 points (applies to reviews that are 75 characters or more)
Mediocre408 reviews across the web.
- LocationNear to public transport, according to 98%.
- Room86% complained about the bathroom.
- Service82% found the staff to be very friendly.
- Hotel52% thought the cleanliness of the hotel was average.
- FoodDisappointing food.
- PricePrice is tolerable.
The property offers an airport shuttle (surcharge). Hotel Pyramid features multilingual staff, a fireplace in the lobby, and a safe deposit box at the front desk. A complimentary breakfast is served daily. Additional property amenities include air
Bathrooms feature showers and hair dryers. Televisions have satellite channels. Air conditioned rooms also include desks. Guests may request wake up calls. Cribs (infant beds) are available on request.
Notifications and Fees:
The following mandatory hotel imposed fees are charged and collected by the hotel either at check in or check out.
- City/local tax: EUR 2 per person, per night
Additional fees and deposits may be charged by the property at time of service, check in, or check out.
- TV In Room
- Hair Dryer
- Air Conditioning
- Wake Up Service