Hotel Relais Saint-Sulpice
Tribes: Who likes this place?
What the scores mean:
These scores tell you how well-liked a place is in each Tribe. Gogobot Tribes are groups who share a certain travel style, like Family Travelers or History Buffs.
Which Gogobot Tribe do you belong to? Join now
- 98%Business Travelers
- 74%History Buffs
Member Reviews (1)Write a review
- Hotel Relais Saint-SulpiceMember ofBusiness TravelersOutdoor EnthusiastsGreen TravelersAdventure TravelersFirst to Review
Lovely boutique hotel in the heart of the Saint Sulpice district of Paris. Rooms are decorated in warm shades and have a comfortable, home-like quality. Most rooms also face an interior courtyard, bringing in natural sunlight yet maintaining a distinctly Parisian ambiance. The hotel is located directly behind the beautifully constructed Saint-Sulpice church of DaVinci Code notoriety. Additionally, this is a perfect location for exploring old Paris by foot, set along cobble stone streets lined with high fashion shops, cute bistros and restaurants and bars a plenty. Very much loved staying here.Recommended for:
Good!20 reviews across the web.
- Location100% enjoyed the restaurants & bars nearby.
- Ambiance100% enjoyed the friendly atmosphere.
- Service89% found the staff to be very friendly.
- HotelHotel is great.
- GroundsNice grounds.
- PricePrice is reasonable.
- Business Center
- Room Service
Aliases: Hotel Relais Saint Sulpice