Hotel Relais Saint-Sulpice
Tribes: Who likes this place?
What the scores mean:
These scores tell you how well-liked a place is in each Tribe. Gogobot Tribes are groups who share a certain travel style, like Family Travelers or History Buffs.
Which Gogobot Tribe do you belong to?Join now
- 98%Business Travelers
- 74%History Buffs
Member Reviews (1)Write a review
- Hotel Relais Saint-SulpiceMember ofBusiness TravelersOutdoor EnthusiastsGreen TravelersAdventure TravelersFirst to ReviewOct 28, 2013
Lovely boutique hotel in the heart of the Saint Sulpice district of Paris. Rooms are decorated in warm shades and have a comfortable, home-like quality. Most rooms also face an interior courtyard, bringing in natural sunlight yet maintaining a distinctly Parisian ambiance. The hotel is located directly behind the beautifully constructed Saint-Sulpice church of DaVinci Code notoriety. Additionally, this is a perfect location for exploring old Paris by foot, set along cobble stone streets lined with high fashion shops, cute bistros and restaurants and bars a plenty. Very much loved staying here.Recommended for:
Good!19 reviews across the web.
- Location100% enjoyed the restaurants & bars nearby.
- Service79% found the staff to be very friendly.
- Food52% found the breakfast to be acceptable.
- HotelHotel is nice enough.
- GroundsNice grounds.
- AmbianceAmbiance is ok.
- Business Center
- Room Service
Aliases: Hotel Relais Saint Sulpice