Member Reviews (1)Write a review
Excellent!650 reviews across the web.
- Guests recommend this as a luxury hotel.
- Location100% thought it was easy to get to the train station.
- Service99% found the staff to be very friendly.
- Hotel96% thought it was clean.
- Room85% thought rooms were spacious.
- Restaurant71% found the breakfast to be wonderful.
- PricePrice is tolerable.
Hotel Renoir features a bar/lounge, currency exchange, and a porter/bellhop. Wireless Internet access is available in public areas. Room service is available during limited hours. Additional property amenities include concierge services.
There are 26 guestrooms at Hotel Renoir. Bathrooms feature shower/tub combinations, makeup/shaving mirrors, bathrobes, and complimentary toiletries. Guestrooms offer direct dial phones and in room safes. Televisions have cable channels. Air conditioned rooms also include desks, blackout drapes/curtains, and electronic/magnetic keys. Guests may request irons/ironing boards, extra towels/bedding, and wake up calls. A nightly turndown service and housekeeping are available. Cribs (infant beds) are available on request.
Notifications and Fees:
The following mandatory hotel imposed fees are charged... read more
- A city/local tax will be charged
Additional fees and deposits may be charged by the property at time of service, check in, or check out.
- Business Center
- Room Service
- Pets Allowed
- Data Ports
- TV In Room
- Air Conditioning
- Electronic Room Keys
- In-House Bar
- Wake Up Service
- Car Rental Desk