Hotel Reykjavik Centrum

Reykjavik. Borgatun, 32, Iceland

We loved to stay at hotel reykjavik centrum .... Our stay was enjoyable and the staff was very helpful .... I fully recommend this hotel , it is well situated in the center of Reykjavik the breakfast is superb. Also which is not the least the restaurant at hotel reykjavik centrum , where we had our best meal in Iceland ...

Popular withFamiliesBusiness

Restaurants near Hotel Reykjavik Centrum

Bæjarins Beztu Pylsur

0.15 mi from Hotel Reykjavik Centrum

An awesome hotdog. Not an American dog, something unique, but still very good and worth trying. Ask for your dog with everything on it- the crunchy onions are the best.

Popular withFoodiesBudgetLocal

Tapas Barinn

0.08 mi from Hotel Reykjavik Centrum

This place was so good we came here twice and there were still new things to try and surprises. It was the only restaurant to reasonably try puffin and whale (without spending an arm and a leg and ordering a full meal of it without knowing if you would be spitting it out). The puffin aka salt lick, I could've ...

Sægreifinn

0.23 mi from Hotel Reykjavik Centrum

They make an excellent lobster soup. You should try lobster soup at least once while you are in Iceland and this a great place to try it. Not too expensive either, when compared to eating out at other places. You can also get skewers of fish here and whale as well.

Fish Market

0.02 mi from Hotel Reykjavik Centrum

Outstanding, creative, food. Love this place, but it can be a little expensive.

Popular withFoodiesBusinessLuxury

Hamborgara Búllan

0.25 mi from Hotel Reykjavik Centrum

Icelanders love their fast food and so you will find this place crowded pretty often. Probably the best American burger you will taste in the middle of the Atlantic. Just look for the road sign that says "Burger Joint".

Popular withLocalFoodiesBudget

The Laundromat Cafe

0.08 mi from Hotel Reykjavik Centrum

Love this little cafe/bar! Travelers paradise with world maps as wall paper and art of love surrounding the bar. Walk downstairs and you'll find a laundromat! The pastries are so delicious here - try the cookies! Great place to also grab a drink with friends without the hustle and bustle of the clubs and other rowdier bars in the area!

Popular withLocalFamiliesTrendsters

Café Paris

0.11 mi from Hotel Reykjavik Centrum

Great location in downtown Reykjavik and this place is really popular if the weather is good. The place looks good but is really commercial and boring. Both the food and the service is medium at best.

Popular withBusinessFamiliesBudget

Fiskfélagið/Fishcompany

0.09 mi from Hotel Reykjavik Centrum

Great meal, surveying lots of different Icelandic Cuisine. Get the tasting menu. Somehow the local salmon sashimi was THE BEST sushi I've ever had (and I've been to Tokyo and SF). Definitely expensive, but not out of bounds for a great restaurant in Reykjavik.

Popular withLocalFoodiesNightlife

Grillmarkaðurinn (The Grill Market)

0.16 mi from Hotel Reykjavik Centrum

The lobster meal melts in your mouth.

Icelandic Fish and Chips

0.13 mi from Hotel Reykjavik Centrum

Icelandic Fish and Chips Organic Bistro is located in the Harbour area and does it's English equivalent one better. No grease-fest here, as my light and crisp barley battered cod (with "skyronnaise) and seasoned potato wedges (with a pint of beer to wash it all down) were excellent. There was a line out the door when I arrived, but it ...

Popular withBusinessFamiliesBudget

Fjalaköttur

0.04 mi from Hotel Reykjavik Centrum

We had our last meal at this restaurant . We wanted to go to another popular restaurant where we´ve been two nights before in this area but was fully booked. We will never forget . we had our best dinner How lucky we were!. .... We had an excellent reasonably priced bottle of wine. The wine list is very special ...

Nonnabiti

0.1 mi from Hotel Reykjavik Centrum

This is one of the hidden "gems" in Icelandic fast food flora. It is especially popular late in the evening and should always be last stop of the pub crawl. It is really easy to make friends in the line late in the am.

Stofan Café

0.03 mi from Hotel Reykjavik Centrum

It feels like I am in my grandmother's lounge only the kitchen is steps away. I like the feeling of being home without being home. So cozy, especially in winter. I would gladly drop by again if I visited Iceland next year.

Prir frakkar hja ulfarir

0.09 mi from Hotel Reykjavik Centrum

One of the most interesting food experiences I've had in my life and one of the top rated seafood restaurants in all of Iceland. I tried whale sashimi, whale steak, Seabird and horse meat all in one sitting. I wasn't a big fan of whale meat, but the horse steak was surprisingly delicious. The cod hash was my absolute favorite ...

Popular withTrendstersLocalFoodies

Aldin

0.12 mi from Hotel Reykjavik Centrum

Aldin offers a healthy alternative to Reykjavik's dining choices. It's a nice combination of upscale and comfortable, WiFi convenience, friendly staff, and even a "To-Go" Honesty Market from the street.

Shalimar

0.12 mi from Hotel Reykjavik Centrum

Cozy.

Eldsmiðjan

0.76 mi from Hotel Reykjavik Centrum

Wow I never thought I'd try a pizza with cream cheese on it. It was deliciousness! Must order the duetto do formaggi and pizza Amor. Very cute restaurant with wifi for all the travelers!

Popular withFoodiesFamiliesBackpackers

Restaurant 73

0.56 mi from Hotel Reykjavik Centrum

A very cozy and cool family-owned restaurant famous for their Epic burgers. Our server was one of the friendliest Icelanders we met on the trip. I recommend this restaurant to anyone looking for a nice, local place to have a meal and/or beer.

T?R?R Frakkar

0.44 mi from Hotel Reykjavik Centrum

Great Icelandic food. I had Minke whale, puffin and rotten shark here for the first time. They also have awesome aquavit.

Svarta Kaffi

0.56 mi from Hotel Reykjavik Centrum

Really charming restaurant that offers soup in a bread bowl. Everyday they offer two different flavors, one non-vegetarian and one vegetarian. The day I went to visit they had mushroom soup and reindeer soup on the menu. Overall a really cosy place with great staff and atmosphere :-)

Popular withVegetarianBackpackersFoodies